CrispyCheats

[BETA] - Maverick Launcher

Is it good?  

344 members have voted

1. 1. Is it good?

• Yes
    • No
    • Needs Improvement - Put a comment to tell us how.

I guess its not finished yet.. some details for status would be nice to see 

nice job btw

Edited by xZiimple

1 hour ago, xZiimple said:

I guess its not finished yet.. some details for status would be nice to see 

nice job btw

Yeah, testing the backend since it's been rewritten for reliability. Cheats still won't launch when they're updating, it just isn't displayed on the launcher.

29 minutes ago, Aczero_Ricky said:

get rid of the "execution complete" and the pop up that says "blah blah may cause issues" because its just plain annoying and useless imo 

will do

current thoughts on the new launcher and other things related to it:

- in the announcements for the new launcher, it says there's a ZIP file, but in the downloads, it's just an executable, should probably clarify that discrepancy.

- upon running the .exe, I like the color scheme, but that M on the left side doesn't really do anything. good look to it though.

- when typing in the username and password, it would be nice to be able to TAB to the next box instead of having to click it with my mouse. as in when I type in my username, I'd like to be able to hit TAB and it moves to the password line.

- cool animation when clicking on the text lines to click in username password.

https://gyazo.com/00c73a62be6daa164687998978af32af

- any plans to add in something to the giant gray void lol?

- maybe add instructions on how to launch the mod and how to load it would be good to fill in the giant gray space.

- I think it would be helpful, to include the names under the icons? It's just inconvenient to have to go to the three dash menu to see the names.

- animation is a little extra with the dissolving, I think a simple slide in and out would be more practical.

- launching is definitely less cluttered and a lot smoother.

- what has worked for me is launching the game into story mode, running the .exe and then loading in the mod.

EDIT: I think including the old launcher into the Downloads section might be a good- idea since some people don't really like the  new one or don't want to BETA test the new launcher and they're more comfortable with it.

Edited by FieryCherry
additional suggestion

6 minutes ago, FieryCherry said:

- in the announcements for the new launcher, it says there's a ZIP file, but in the downloads, it's just an executable, should probably clarify that discrepancy.

Fixed

7 minutes ago, FieryCherry said:

- upon running the .exe, I like the color scheme, but that M on the left side doesn't really do anything. good look to it though.

Will have stuff similar to our homepage

- when typing in the username and password, it would be nice to be able to TAB to the next box instead of having to click it with my mouse. as in when I type in my username, I'd like to be able to hit TAB and it moves to the password line.

Noted for Future

??????

?????

- any plans to add in something to the giant gray void lol?

Yes

8 minutes ago, FieryCherry said:

- maybe add instructions on how to launch the mod and how to load it would be good to fill in the giant gray space.

Yes

- I think it would be helpful, to include the names under the icons? It's just inconvenient to have to go to the three dash menu to see the names.

WIll try to find a way to make them distinguishable

- animation is a little extra with the dissolving, I think a simple slide in and out would be more practical.

We think it is better than the slide animation, more fluent.

9 minutes ago, FieryCherry said:

- what has worked for me is launching the game into story mode, running the .exe and then loading in the mod.

Will look into this

7 minutes ago, CrispyCheats said:

That was just something I liked. How when you click on the text box to  input your name and password, the bottom line slides to the right in a blue highlight.

8 minutes ago, CrispyCheats said:

This was just to use as a reference in case you didn't know what I was referring to.

8 minutes ago, CrispyCheats said:

In regards, to this. I wanted to mention that in the instructions to run the game in announcements, I found that the method mentioned above worked while the instructions didn't work for me.

Also, possibility of the old launcher being in the download page? Just for those who don't want to beta test or don't like the look of the new one.

Good work on everything so far!
Thanks for reading. Will update this whenever I run into anything I feel like needs mentioning.

Just now, FieryCherry said:

That was just something I liked. How when you click on the text box to  input your name and password, the bottom line slides to the right in a blue highlight.

This was just to use as a reference in case you didn't know what I was referring to.

In regards, to this. I wanted to mention that in the instructions to run the game in announcements, I found that the method mentioned above worked while the instructions didn't work for me.

Also, possibility of the old launcher being in the download page? Just for those who don't want to beta test or don't like the look of the new one.

Good work on everything so far!
Thanks for reading. Will update this whenever I run into anything I feel like needs mentioning.

We are forcing the BETA change due to new developments being focused on the new launcher. The New Launcher is more stable and works well, this will also help us further the Development more.

• Like 1

is there anyway that you could have an option that when enabled, launches the game when you launch the cheat. Because i know with the csgo cheat, it pre-loads the cheat then you have to manually launch the game. This is especially annoying when the game crashes and you have to do it all again.

Just now, Eyesmack said:

is there anyway that you could have an option that when enabled, launches the game when you launch the cheat. Because i know with the csgo cheat, it pre-loads the cheat then you have to manually launch the game. This is especially annoying when the game crashes and you have to do it all again.

Already in the plans

• Thanks 1

can you add the gloves? for the csgo skin changer..and btw the fov also..the thing that your hands go longer..i dont know how to explain it but thanks in advance

4 hours ago, HighAxolotol said:

Can u make the icons bigger or add more options in the launcher ( to cover the big space in the launcher https://imgur.com/a/xLZdBCp  )  like a option to update the launcher so we dont need to download the new versions from the forum . Sorry for my bad english . 

launcher updates are done automatically

- Maybe add the ability for custom color schemes? (Presets or custom colors w/ rgb slider?)

- Change the default image for the program on the taskbar and apparently this launcher is so much better than the old one that it doesn't even have a name????? (ik, should be ez fix haha)

Overall, looks much better than the old one, but as others said, maybe add some way to distinguish the GTAV cheats from each other (like add a star to the VIP or something?).

4 hours ago, cniik said:

- Maybe add the ability for custom color schemes? (Presets or custom colors w/ rgb slider?)

- Change the default image for the program on the taskbar and apparently this launcher is so much better than the old one that it doesn't even have a name????? (ik, should be ez fix haha)

Overall, looks much better than the old one, but as others said, maybe add some way to distinguish the GTAV cheats from each other (like add a star to the VIP or something?).

Name = Detection Vector

I'm back again,

Can you possibly make it that you can pick which cheats show up, like have a button at the top (or a setting in a settings tab) to toggle between all cheats and the ones you've bought, because it is really annoying when you have all the cheats show up, but you only want the ones you've bought.

Sorry to bother again!

EDIT: It's not annoying, it's just convenient to have only the ones you've paid for.

Screenshot of what I mean.

Capture Merge.png

Edited by Eyesmack

1. Add maverick log inside the client or remove it... 

2. Make it possible to close and minimize it. 

3. The function when you open up the tab "to see the full name" Remove it and have it open all the time becuse you have this bigray box anyway so why not fill it out with the box? or if you keep it change the animation its looks bad and i think its litel overkill, why not just normal slide out?.

4. have report in a small bottom under the games and add easy help guide to load cheat to game insted.

5. have a hover funktion on launch.

6. add logo on the top? and make it take you to the website.

7. lower the maverickcheat text?

8. When you open up the game tab and you click on the profile foto, make it so you get to the profile on the website? 

9. make a settings tab so you can híde cheats or other stuff.