50ShadesOfUs

GTA 5 [VIP] Feature Requests

149 posts in this topic

I wanted to suggest an RGB color customization editor for making crazy colors like modded colors in online. Let me know your thoughts, if you would consider it or if anyone else wants to comment on whether they like this or not.

• Like 1

Hello

I suggested it a long time again and here a small rework.. 

The Vehicle settings get reset everytime you jump in a new vehicle and they dont remain if u go back to the old vehicle u weere in before.  It would be nice u have the option to save ur settings for the car or atleast keep the settings u have for all the cars.

Same for the Weopons. damage multiplyer and force look like to be reseted too if u switch gun. Also the bug that instant relaod doesnt function on rpg and not even in  vehicle.

And a Horn boost would be nice 🙂 gooooood old deluxo times ...

Edited by GiantZomb1e
  • Like 2

I think you should add AP Point (the new arena points idk what it's name) and some modded cars and clothes. And is there any way to change the costumization on a car?

Edited by GreeDyFTW
  • Like 2

you should add

-giving other players rp loop or money loop (VIP) 

-Modded Vehicles (VIP)

-Put Players into bad sport lobbies (VIP)

-fix the TP (FREE ONE)

-Fix the wheather (VIP)

-Moeny drop other players and give them rank and guns and other stuff which is not finished (VIP)

• Like 2

On 12/31/2018 at 6:39 AM, why.nut said:

you should add

-giving other players rp loop or money loop (VIP) 

-Modded Vehicles (VIP)

-Put Players into bad sport lobbies (VIP)

-fix the TP (FREE ONE)

-Fix the wheather (VIP)

-Moeny drop other players and give them rank and guns and other stuff which is not finished (VIP)

Same things as why.nut said and also maybe an object spawner and also make it so that you can attach the money drop to an object.

• Like 1

add a feature where you can get any clothing item in the game. like the duffle bag without glitches or the criminal mastermind t shirt.

On 1/2/2019 at 5:47 AM, xenion123 said:

ETA on "Infinite Ammo"?

they don't give ETA's

I think, it will brilliant to add Merryweather - like hiring a group of mercenaries to gun down a player (specific player) and Merryweather will continue arriving until killing a player. !!!

• Like 1

ok After using this VIP menu for a little bit now these are my requests.

Toggle switch for Waypoint Teleoprting (Like in Free menu - so don't need to keep pressing it every time)

Allow us to add a custom list for teleporting OR Have a list of assets like Bunker, Office, Hanger etc

unlimited ammo working

A way to save the settings so they are set when I launch

A "Select All" tick box for the protections, or have them ON as default not off

money Drop on other players

Many thanks for your hard work.

Hello boys,

in my point of view, you should add something to don t show our name in the players list then it s more difficult to report

ty

• Like 1

Is there a way to make your car drive on water anymore if so that would be cool

when you steal/spawn any car, if you use "max upgrades" the car deasapear 2/3min after if you use it

Something I've seen on a lot of other menus is the ability to change your name, so if people do report you, it'll give Rockstar a false name. This would allow us to win more challenges (like the challenge to survive the highest height without dying) and not get reported by everyone in the session for it.  Sorda like a temp name. That would be AMAZING! Thank you guys for all that you do, as well. You guys are amazing & I love your menu. (Trying to butter you up...Did it work? xD Lmao.) Seriously tho, thanks a bunch! ❤️

26 minutes ago, klswheeler said:

Something I've seen on a lot of other menus is the ability to change your name, so if people do report you, it'll give Rockstar a false name. This would allow us to win more challenges (like the challenge to survive the highest height without dying) and not get reported by everyone in the session for it.  Sorda like a temp name. That would be AMAZING! Thank you guys for all that you do, as well. You guys are amazing & I love your menu. (Trying to butter you up...Did it work? xD Lmao.) Seriously tho, thanks a bunch! ❤️

❤️

3 hours ago, klswheeler said:

3 hours ago, LMFUZZY said:

❤️

Changing your name affects nothing but the Player List Overlay. 

Not with this dude's menu. Idk if I can say another menu names here, but his didn't just change it in the player List.

Can you please add all the stuff you get with the free version.. I feel like it should already have the box for auto spon on waypoint. Also xp gain isn't working for me. Thx

Some mod menus can completely block player reports. Maybe add that? Of course this only works if the player reports you in the same session

It would be neat to add a model changer, so I could become a cop model when I pretend to be a cop, also should add boats to the vehicle spawn menu, 🙂