CrispyCheats

What could we do better?

Question

EST

Instead of a Box use a glow to see the outline of the player

and make an option to see the active exit with distance meter

After trying out the EFT cheat (paid & free), I have just a couple suggestions.

In order of priority -

1. Ability to change the ESP distance. On some maps the text on the screen can be messy and unreadable due to too many players/NPCs. If we could lower the distance from 500 meters to 200 meters, it would eliminate that almost entirely. 

2. Ability to change ESP text colors - preferably one color for NPCs and a different color for players.

3. Ability to toggle infinite stamina. I prefer to just use ESP and turn off any other features. 

I would love to see #1 get added. The other two aren't terribly important. 

Thanks for reading.

EFT Paid

#1 Aimbot is really bad cuz if the player is crouching or laying down aimbot is still aiming on Head + The Hitbox is always behind the player if he is moving

#2 ESP if you play a bigger map you cant see anything, so maybe you guys add also an Glow esp or bones

5 hours ago, ps4gamerz said:

EFT Paid

#1 Aimbot is really bad cuz if the player is crouching or laying down aimbot is still aiming on Head + The Hitbox is always behind the player if he is moving

#2 ESP if you play a bigger map you cant see anything, so maybe you guys add also an Glow esp or bones

Ok

1. The ability to change the colour of the box on the EFT esp or at least lower the glow as I find sometimes the box itself is so bright I am unable to see the player inside of it. 

2. Change the shape of the box so that it shows when a player is crouched or prone if possible

3. Add a direction line to show which way the player is facing (This would help with night raids and with the issue 1. where the brightness of the box makes the player within blacked out).

For EFT Paid:

1. Add a corpse finder or corpse ESP. Sometimes i shoot someone, or maybe a whole squad and then i have to look for their corpses. Sometimes they glitch around or lay in a bush or something and i struggle to find them

2. Add a hotkey to disable ESP or make the boxes more "soft". Sometimes me and my buddies struggle to see a player or a bot within the box of the ESP because it is so bright and thicc

3. Give the option to change colours from PMCs and bots. i dont want to turn on names, cuz it distract my vision. But now i need to to differ from PMCs and scavs

4. Yeah and last but not least: Add info if the enemy is crouching or prone or standing

I love your cheat 🙂

Edited by Sugma_Bols

Few things,

1. A close button on the launcher would be nice for the off chance that i open it without the intent to run a cheat.

2. Maybe a way to save the aim configs from the CS:GO Paid (If there is a way in the "config" option, i cant figure it out :/)

3. No idea if this the CS:GO Paid or not, but blacksite doesnt seem to work when the cheat is running. Could just be unlucky but i sat for 20 minutes.

4. CS:GO Crashes alot, im sure you heard this but im mentioning it because it is really annoying 😛

5. Adding a small delay option on the trigger bot would be nice, this would make it where, lets say your aimed at someone and 2 milliseconds go by, then shoot, rather than insta shoot that looks really sus.

On 3/17/2019 at 5:43 AM, xTekGreen said:

Few things,

1. A close button on the launcher would be nice for the off chance that i open it without the intent to run a cheat.

2. Maybe a way to save the aim configs from the CS:GO Paid (If there is a way in the "config" option, i cant figure it out :/)

3. No idea if this the CS:GO Paid or not, but blacksite doesnt seem to work when the cheat is running. Could just be unlucky but i sat for 20 minutes.

4. CS:GO Crashes alot, im sure you heard this but im mentioning it because it is really annoying 😛

5. Adding a small delay option on the trigger bot would be nice, this would make it where, lets say your aimed at someone and 2 milliseconds go by, then shoot, rather than insta shoot that looks really sus.

Adding to this, i just thought

What about a FiveM GTA V Mod Menu? I heard they are easy to make and since you have knoledge of how to hack GTA V, it might be way eaiser to do it on Five M GTA 😛

7 hours ago, xTekGreen said:

Adding to this, i just thought

What about a FiveM GTA V Mod Menu? I heard they are easy to make and since you have knoledge of how to hack GTA V, it might be way eaiser to do it on Five M GTA 😛

A FiveM menu will more than likely never be made because people have asked before about it and Crispy said he wont make one.

On 3/20/2019 at 8:34 AM, Tylercuz Games said:

A FiveM menu will more than likely never be made because people have asked before about it and Crispy said he wont make one.

Ah, okay thanks for that info 😄